Restore Your Smile with Dental Implants in Waterbury
Are you embarrassed by your missing teeth? Or are you dissatisfied with your current dental prostheses? You can have the smile you deserve – with dental implants. Nobody deserves to walk around with anything less than a beautiful smile, and our dental implant treatment can give you the smile you deserve. Missing teeth can be a drag and can leave a last effect on your confidence. Dental implants in 06708 can change the look of your smile.
At Waterbury Smiles, we’re happy to discuss your smile goals with you. If dental implants are the right choice, our team will work with you to get you the results you pine for. Dental implants can replace single teeth, or anchor a tooth replacement device, such as a crown and bridge or even a full set of dentures! It’s fast becoming one of the most popular dentistry choices and it’s easy to see why: dental implants blend in seamlessly with your other teeth for a beautiful look. Waterbury implant dentist Dr. Marini is here to help!
Dental Implants – What Are They?
Dental implants are often confused with other restorative dentistry services. Dental implants are artificial tooth roots used to support a restoration for a missing tooth or teeth, helping to stop or prevent jaw bone loss. By replacing missing tooth roots, dental implants are provide patients with the strength and stability required to eat the foods you love without struggling to chew. Your jaw bone is very happy when you get a dental implant, too – the bone is stimulated and maintained while preventing further bone loss and helps maintain facial features.
Teeth are lost for several reasons including:
- Tooth decay
- Root canal failure
- Large cavities
- Dental injuries
- Gum disease (Periodontitis)
- Trauma to the mouth (tooth injury)
- Excessive wear and tear
- Congenital defects
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
There are many benefits to receiving dental implants. Some are obvious, others not so much. Either way, you can rest assured that your mouth looks and feels as healthy as it possibly can. Dental implant benefits include:
- The titanium posts are biocompatible, so your jawbone will fuse around them as though they were real tooth roots. This prevents bone loss and keeps your facial structure intact.
- Since most dental implants are capped with porcelain crowns, they reflect the light in the same way as your natural teeth. No one will be able to discern the difference.
- Dental implants are strong and durable. You can rely on them to function just like real teeth. So, you can eat whatever you want, when you want!
- Dental implants have a more than 96% success rate. They become a permanent part of your dentition, and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Because dental implants are such a natural-looking part of your smile, you’ll have a more attractive appearance and more confidence.
Obtaining a gorgeous grin isn’t an impossibility. At Waterbury Smiles, we can use dental implants to replace missing teeth and give you a brand new smile. To learn more about this and other services we offer, speak with a staff member. Waterbury dental implants can change your smile!
Waterbury Smiles provides quality general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services for Connecticut families. We serve the communities of Waterbury, Watertown, Middlebury, Naguatuck, Woodbury and Southbury. We invite you to make an appointment today!